Homemade mulled wine from white wine in 10 minutes: how to make the drink correctly
Mulled wine is a flavorful drink that can warm you up in the cold season. It is very easy to make at home. The drink is based on white or red wine and fragrant spices.
- white dry wine - 0.75 l
- honey - 2 tbsp
- cloves - 10 grains
- cinnamon - 2 sticks
- allspice peppercorns - 5 pcs
- black peppercorns - 10 pcs
- orange - 1 pc
Method of preparation:
1. First, mix all the seasonings and honey in a saucepan.
2. Cut the orange in half, squeeze the juice from one half into the pan, cut the other half into pieces.
3. Pour wine over everything, put on fire and cook for 5-6 minutes over low heat, stirring constantly.
4. Then turn off the heat and let the drink brew for another 5 minutes under the lid. Strain.
5. Garnish glasses with dried fruit, pour mulled wine and enjoy. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: