Homemade ketchup for winter, which can be stored in the apartment: how to prepare a delicious sauce
If you have a lot of canned food in the basement, and you still need to prepare ketchup from home-made tomatoes - you can not worry, because it can be perfectly stored in apartment conditions. It is worth it to make such a sauce correctly. And in order for you to have exactly everything worked out, observe the following technology.
- 2 kg tomatoes
- 250 g apples
- 1 sweet pepper
- 250 g onion
- half a hot pepper
- 5 garlic cloves
- 3/4 tbsp salt/24 g/3 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tbsp cinnamon /1 tsp.
- 150 g sugar
- 60 g vinegar
- 3/4 tsp paprika
- 4 pcs bay leaf
- 4 pcs cloves
Method of preparation:
1. Wash, peel and chop the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Put on the fire, bring to a boil and cook for 1.5 hours.
3. Stir periodically.
4. After an hour and a half, beat everything well with a blender, rub through a sieve.
5. Send the mashed potatoes to a saucepan and add all the spices except the vinegar.
6. Stirring constantly, boil the mixture for 20-30 minutes, referring to the thickness.
9. Let cool.
10. Stores well in an apartment.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: