Homemade crispy bagels: recipe for successful dough without eggs and yeast
Bagels are simple homemade baking for tea. They can be prepared with different fillings. However, the most important thing is to make a successful dough, which determines the flavor of the dessert.
- cottage cheese - 250 g
- soft butter - 100 g
- flour - 100 g
- leavening agent - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough you need to grind cottage cheese with butter and add salt and vanilla. Mix it all.
2. Then add sifted flour and baking powder to the mass. Knead the dough and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Divide the dough into two parts. Roll each of them into a circle.
4. Sprinkle the dough with sugar and roll out again, tamping down the crystals. Divide the circle into 16 equal triangles.
5. Roll each triangle into a bagel, then roll in sugar and place on a baking tray.
6. Bake in the oven until golden. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: