Homemade cheese soup in a new way: add just one ingredient
Cheese soup is a light and easy-to-prepare dish for lunch or dinner for the whole family. The soup is based on hard or processed cheese, and can also be supplemented with mushrooms, meat, sausages, and even meatballs.
- potatoes - 3-4 pcs
- onion - 1 pc
- carrots - 1 pc
- cabbage - 250 g
- tomatoes - 300 g
- processed cheese - 150 g
- salt, pepper, bay leaves
Method of preparation:
1. First, pour water into a saucepan, add salt and bring to a boil. Cut the potatoes into cubes and add to the boiling water. Cook until half cooked.
2. Meanwhile, chop the cabbage, dice the onion, grate the carrots.
3. Fry the onions and carrots until soft and add to the broth.
4. Then add the cabbage. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
5. Meanwhile, pour boiling water over the tomatoes and leave for a few minutes. Then drain and peel the tomatoes. Cut into cubes and add to the soup.
6. Add the processed cheese, herbs and spices along with the tomatoes. Stir and remove from heat. Be sure to date and insist before serving. Enjoy your meal!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: