Hearty zucchini rolls with cheese and bacon: cooked in the oven
The zucchini season is a great opportunity to prepare hearty and simple appetizers. As an option, baked rolls with bacon and cheese. It comes out very tasty if you roll the vegetable slices in crispy breading.
- 2 zucchini
- 200 g cheese
- 180-200 g ham
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 4 tbsp. grated parmesan
- vegetable oil
- salt, pepper, Italian herbs
Method of preparation:
1. Wash zucchini well, cut off the tail and cut into slices. Also cut the hard cheese and ham into thin slices.
2. For breading, mix breadcrumbs, parmesan, salt, pepper and Italian herbs.
3. Next, brush each individual zucchini slice on both sides with oil and coat in breadcrumbs. Top with a slice of ham/cheese and roll up.
4. Transfer the ready rolls to the baking dish, pressing them against each other to prevent them from turning.
5. Sprinkle the remaining breadcrumbs on top.
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: