Hearty zucchini and potato casserole for lunch: turns out very juicy
Zucchini and potatoes - a very simple, budget tandem, from which you can make a full-fledged hearty lunch. Out comes a delicious casserole, which will not take a lot of your time and which is enough for the whole family. In addition, all the components are seasonal.
The idea of cooking a hearty casserole of zucchini and potatoes is published on the Instagram page of food blogger Julia with the nickname cooking_by_yuliya. Inside, the sintered mass turns out to be very juicy.
- 1 medium young zucchini
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- cheese to taste
- 1 tbsp. flour
- 1 tbsp. sour cream
- salt, pepper, dried or fresh garlic
1. First, grate the zucchini.
2. Salt a little and squeeze out the juice.
3. Grate potatoes, carrots, onion.
4. Add zucchini.
5. Stir everything together and add spices, flour and sour cream.
6. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 50 minutes.
7. Let cool.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: