Hearty seasonal salad with fried eggplant: how to prepare an appetizer
Eggplant is a great base for simple and savory appetizers. This vegetable can be used to make a delicious salad. For better flavor, the product should be fried.
- 2 small eggplants
- 3-5 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- half a bunch of parsley or dill
- 2 eggs
- salt and pepper
- sour cream or mayonnaise for dressing
Method of preparation:
1. Cut eggplants into slices, season with salt, and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Beat eggs.
3. Squeeze the eggplants dip them into the egg mixture. Mix well.
4. Put the eggplants on a preheated frying pan and cook until the eggplants are tender, stirring.
5. Put the eggplants in a bowl and let them cool completely.
6. Cut onion and tomatoes into half rings. Chop herbs.
7. Add the vegetables to the eggplants.
8. Season with sour cream and ground black pepper.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: