Hearty plum cake with cottage cheese: how to quickly prepare seasonal pastries for tea
Plum pie is a seasonal autumn pastry that will add a special coziness to your family tea parties. It turns out to be very tasty if you put tender cottage cheese inside. It will make the pastry quite dense and satisfying.
The idea of making a simple cottage cheese pie with plums was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Tetiana Yushina (_tanyushina_). It is important to preheat the oven very well before baking.
- 1 kg of plums
- 200 g of cottage cheese
- 6 tbsp of milk
- 3 tbsp of oil
- 1 egg
- 50-100 g of sugar
- a pinch of salt
- 300 g of flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
Ingredients for the filling:
- 2 eggs
- 70-100 g of sugar
- 250 g of sour cream
Ingredients for the sprinkle:
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
Method of preparation:
1. Pit the plums and cut them into 4 pieces.
2. Grind the cottage cheese, milk, oil, egg, sugar, salt with an immersion blender into a homogeneous mass, add the flour mixed with baking powder and knead the dough. Once it comes together into a ball, it's ready.
3. Spread the dough in a thin layer on a baking sheet or a round mold (28-30 cm).
4. Put the plums on top in an even layer.
5. Beat the egg, sugar and sour cream, spread the mixture on top of the plums.
6. Bake in a 180-degree oven for 45-50 minutes.
7. Chill before serving.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: