Hearty breakfast fritters: with egg and green onions
To make breakfast fritters really hearty - you can make them with egg and green onions. The batter is as simple as possible, and fry quickly. Very tasty if served with cream sauce.
The idea of cooking fritters with green onions and eggs is published on the page of food blogger NataliaGoptarenko (goptarenkonatali) in Instagram. There is soda in the composition, so the products will be puffy.
- kefir - 200 ml.
- eggs - 5 pcs. (3 boiled)
- hard cheese - 80 g
- flour - 150 g
- salt - 1 tsp (incomplete)
- dried garlic - 1 tsp.
- baking soda - 1 tsp.
- green onion - 3 stalks
Method of preparation:
1. Pour kefir into a bowl and beat in two eggs.
2. Add the grated cheese and mix.
3. Salt, add dried garlic or spices to taste, chopped eggs and green onions.
4. Add flour in batches, stir.
5. At the end, add the baking soda with vinegar.
6. Mix thoroughly and fry in a well heated frying pan, spreading the batter with a tablespoon. Fry over medium heat.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: