Healty apple cookies for children without sugar
Kids always prefer different delicious dishes over healthy foods. Therefore, you can prepare safe and very nutritious sweets at home. Apples will be a perfect option. You can make very simple cookies, which will be convenient to take to school for a snack.
- apples - 1 cup of grated ones
- raisins (can be light or dark) - 90 g
- whole wheat flour - 70-80 g
- psyllium - 2 tbsp (not necessary, if you don't have it - you can replace it with 2 spoons of flour)
- baking soda extinguished with lemon juice - 1 tsp.
- peanut paste - 1/4 cup (50-60 g)
Method of preparation:
1. Mix grated apples with raisins, lemon juice (2 tbsp) and psyllium (or flour).
2. Cover the plate and let stand in the refrigerator for 30-60 minutes (If you are in a hurry, you can skip this step).
3. Add peanut paste, baking soda, cinnamon and flour.
4. Knead the dough. It will be a little sticky.
5. Roll it out to a thickness of 1-2 cm (better on parchment) and bake in the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7. Cut into squares.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: