Healthy orange fanta at home that is tastier than the original
Fanta is a refreshing carbonated drink made from oranges, which becomes a real boon in the heat. Bought fanta contains a lot of sweeteners and flavorings. So it is better to prepare it at home. It will be even tastier than the original.
- oranges - 4 pcs
- boiled cold water - 4-4,5 liters
- sugar - to taste
- citric acid - to taste
Method of preparation:
1. Scald the oranges with boiling water and freeze them in this form. The next day you need to take them out and defrost them completely.
2. Cut thawed oranges into slices, peel and remove pips. Grind the fruit through a meat grinder.
3. Pour 3 liters of boiled cold water into the mass. Put everything on the fire and heat, but do not boil. Remove from the heat and let infuse for 1 hour.
4. Strain through a colander or sieve.
5. Add another 1-1.5 liters of water, sugar and citric acid to taste. Citric acid can be replaced with lemon juice. Mix well, pour into plastic bottles or any other container and let stand for another hour.
6. Next, you should cool the drink in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: