Greek zucchini pie in the oven: how to make this seasonal dish
Zucchini can not only be fried, stewed or pickled but also deliciously baked in the oven as a pie. This is a great option for original baking in the warm season. It is quite light, dietary, and satisfying at the same time.
- zucchini - 400-500 g
- hard cheese - 100 g
- eggs - 3 pcs
- flour - 140 g
- onion - 1 pc
- vegetable oil - 50 ml
- salt - 1 tsp
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Grate zucchini and onions on a coarse grater, and hard cheese on a fine grater.
2. Mix flour, salt, baking powder and spices separately.
3. Beat eggs separately until fluffy. It takes about 1 minute. Then add oil and beat for another 30 seconds.
4. Mix egg mass with the vegetables and cheese, add the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly until smooth.
5. Put the resulting mass into a greased baking dish. Bake at 180 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
6. Cool the finished cake in the mold and then cut it. It's ready!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: