Greek salad for all occasions: what would make the dish even tastier
Greek is a very tasty and attractive salad without mayonnaise for all occasions. It is based on fresh vegetables and herbs, as well as a tangy dressing.
- zucchini - 2 pcs
- cucumber - 1 pc
- tomato - 1 pc
- green onions - 3 pcs
- mixed salad
- sunflower seeds - 2 handfuls
- French mustard - 1 tsp.
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp.
- olive oil - 1.5 tbsp.
- Greek yogurt - 200 g
- olive oil
Method of preparation:
1. First prepare the zucchini. They should be cut into medium slices and fried in olive oil on both sides until golden. When you turn them on the other side, be sure to salt them. Done zucchini put on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
2. Next, in a deep bowl you need to mix all the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Place the lettuce leaves in the dressing.
4. Cut the cucumber into half rings, the tomato into slices, chop the onion. Add everything to the salad.
5. Add the seeds and zucchini. Mix thoroughly.
6. Next, prepare a dish to serve. To do this, put the yogurt evenly on a flat plate, pour the olive oil on top and place the salad.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: