Fried potato pies, just like at school: a delicious recipe
Homemade pies can be made from different types of dough - phyllo, puff pastry, yeast, yeast-free, kefir or water, as well as from various sweet and savory fillings. The pies can be baked in the oven or fried in a pan.
- kefir - 250 ml
- flour - 400 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- potatoes - 300-400 g
- baking powder - 1 tsp.
- salt - 1. l.
Method of preparation:
1. To make the dough, add an egg, salt, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the kefir. Mix everything thoroughly with a whisk.
2. Add flour and knead a thick dough.
3. To prepare the filling, peel and boil the potatoes in salted water until tender.
4. Add dill to the cooked potatoes and mash everything.
5. At this stage, form the patties. To do this, put the dough on a floured surface, roll it and divide it into equal parts. Wrap the filling in each of them and secure the pie, shaping it.
6. Fry the patties in a frying pan heated with vegetable oil for 3 minutes on each side. Enjoy!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: