For tea and for a snack: easy cottage cheese doughnuts without yeast and baking
Cottage cheese donuts are a simple dessert for tea or a quick snack. That's because the dish is based on a light cottage cheese dough that doesn't require any yeast. In addition, the pastry is prepared without baking in the oven, which greatly simplifies the cooking process.
- eggs - 2 pcs.
- sugar - 200 g
- cottage cheese - 500 g
- vanilla sugar - 1 p
- baking powder - 2 tsp
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough, mix the eggs and sugar until completely dissolved.
2. Add cottage cheese to the resulting mass, mix everything thoroughly.
3. Next, add the vanilla sugar, baking powder and flour (you need to adjust it yourself, the dough should not be too stiff).
4. Roll out the finished dough, cut out circles and make holes in each of them.
5. Fry the donuts in a large amount of oil on all sides.
6. Sprinkle the finished donuts with powdered sugar. Bon appetit!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: