Fluffy cake without flour, like a cloud: what to make a simple dough from
This cake is the perfect accompaniment to tea on a cool autumn evening. The texture of the dough is soft, airy and weightless, very similar to a puffy cloud. And it doesn't even contain flour.
The idea of making a cloud-like pie was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Varvara with the nickname valerikiry. It is very important to beat the eggs and sugar properly to make the mass fluffy.
- eggs - 4 pcs
- sugar - 90 g
- vanilla sugar - 10 g
- classic yogurt - 400 g
- corn starch - 75 g
- salt - a pinch
Method of preparation:
1. Separate the eggs into yolks and whites.
2. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until fluffy.
3. Add yogurt and starch and mix.
4. Beat the whites with a pinch of salt until fluffy peaks and combine with the yogurt dough, stirring from top to bottom with a spatula.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 170
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: