Fish cutlets for children: the best recipe for the smallest ones
When a child begins to grow up and eat more than just mother's milk, it is very important to instill in him or her a love of all foods that are beneficial to health. However, it is not uncommon for a child to refuse to eat fish. They may not like its taste or appearance.
It is in this case that fish cutlets will come to the rescue, which are not only healthy but also beautiful in appearance. The child will be happy to taste and enjoy the interesting look of the dish. The recipe for these fish cutlets was posted on Instagram by a food blogger with the nickname blw.babies.
- Fish (hake or cod) - 150-200 g
- Yolk - 1 pc
- Medium-sized carrots - 1 pc
- Spices to taste (garlic, parsley, dill)
How to cook
1. Check the fish fillet for bones and send it to a blender.
2. Add the raw carrots, cut into pieces, the egg yolk and spices to the blender bowl.
3. Beat with a blender until smooth.
4. Form cutlets (about 8 pieces should be obtained).
These cutlets can be fried in a pan, steamed, or stewed with sour cream. And to make it more interesting for children to eat fish cutlets, you can make them into interesting shapes. For this, cookie cutters will come in handy.
You can find other interesting recipes on OBOZ.UA: