Elementary muffins with frozen berries: they turn out very puffy
If there are berries left in the freezer from last year - use them now, because you already need to make a fresh supply. The best option would be to make simple muffins. They turn out puffy and stay fresh for quite a long time.
- 2 eggs
- 120 ml milk
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 50g butter
- 250 grams of flour
- 50-100 grams of sugar to taste
- 15 blueberries and 20 cherries +2 teaspoons flour to crumble them
Method of preparation:
1. Take the berries out of the freezer.
2. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of flour and stir well.
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. Pour in the milk, add the eggs and melted butter.
5. Mix the dough well and add the berries to the flour.
6. Place the batter into the molds (not all the way through, as the muffins will grow in size
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 210 degrees and then 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
8. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar (for a flavorful golden crust) if desired, and you can also sprinkle with nuts.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: