Easier than shawarma: a juicy chicken roll for a snack in 15 minutes
A stuffed roll is a great alternative to shawarma. It can be made with any meat - chicken or pork, as well as vegetables, greens and your favorite sauce. This roll is great for a snack.
Foodblogger Natalia with the nickname baking.and.more4u on her page in TikTok shared a recipe for juicy rolls with chicken, which you can make in just 15 minutes.
- tortilla - 4 pieces
- chicken filet - 300-350 g
- sweet bell pepper - 1 pc
- red onion - 1 pc
- hard cheese - 100 g
- salt, pepper, chicken spices
For the sauce:
- mayonnaise - 1-2 tbsp.
- natural yogurt - 1-2 tbsp.
- mustard with grains - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Dice the chicken fillets and fry over medium heat until tender. Salt and add your favorite spices, stir and remove from the heat.
2. Cut the onion in half rings, dice the peppers, chop the herbs, grate the cheese. Add everything to the fillets.
3. Also add spices, mayonnaise, yogurt and mustard. Mix thoroughly.
4. Place the prepared filling on a tortilla and wrap into a roll.
5. Cooked rolls fry on a pan until golden brown.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: