Diet cabbage cutlets for a snack in 20 minutes that are cooked without semolina and meat
Strange as it may seem, cutlets can be made not only from minced meat but also from anything that can be found in the refrigerator like onions, carrots, zucchini and even cabbage. Vegetable cutlets turn out to be very juicy and more dietary.
- young cabbage - 700 g
- onion - 1 pc
- cheese - 50 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- flour - 5 tbsp.
- salt, ground black pepper
- sunflower oil for frying
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to pour water into a pot, put it on the stove and bring it to a boil. Salt to taste.
2. Cut cabbage into several pieces. Put it in boiling water and cook under a lid for 3-4 minutes.
3. Put cabbage into a colander to drain off excess water and shred it.
4. Chop onions and fry until golden. Grate the cheese.
5. Mix cabbage, onion, cheese, egg, spices and flour in a deep bowl. Mix everything until smooth.
6. Form cutlets with wet hands and place in a heated frying pan. Fry them on both sides.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: