Delicious mackerel with vegetables for lunch: how to cook
To make your lunch balanced and nutritious, you should cook fish. It is best to choose mackerel. It has few bones and very soft meat. It will be very healthy if you add vegetables and put it all in the oven.
- mackerel fillet
- cherry tomatoes
- spices for potatoes and fish
Method of preparation:
1. Pre-boil the potatoes until tender and place them in the bottom of the baking dish.
2. Drizzle with oil, salt and add spices.
3. Add the onion and tomatoes to the potatoes.
4. Make cuts in the mackerel fillet, salt and add spices.
5. Put the fish on the vegetables, be sure to pour lemon juice and oil.
6. Put in a preheated 200-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: