Delicate eggplant cream soup: a recipe for a hearty dish for the whole family
Cream soup is a very satisfying, tasty first course that can be made with vegetables: zucchini, eggplant, pumpkin, mushrooms, or cheese. It has a nice delicate texture and tastes great both cold and hot.
- onion - 1 pc
- carrots - 1 pc
- eggplant - 2 pcs
- garlic - 2 cloves
- olive oil
- water - 0.8-1l
- cream (15%-20%) - 100 ml
- bay leaf
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First, prepare the vegetable broth. To do this, cut the carrots and onions into small cubes, fry until golden brown. Add a clove of garlic and fry for another 1 minute.
2. Pour water over the vegetables, add pepper and bay leaves, and cook for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut the eggplant in half, drizzle with oil and salt. Bake at 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
4. Remove the flesh from the baked eggplant and add it to the broth. Blend the mixture with a blender (remove the bay leaf and pepper from the broth).
5. Add cream, salt, and pepper to the mixture. Cook for a few more minutes and remove from heat. Enjoy!
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL talked about the spices that will spoil the soup.