Currant muffin that always turns out puffy: frozen berries will do
Fragrant and moist muffin is a great homemade tea cake. It can be supplemented with different fillings: cherries, blueberries, currants, raisins, banana, apple, poppy seeds. But the most important thing is to make a successful dough.
- flour - 600 g
- baking powder - 15 g
- sugar - 500 g
- butter - 120 g
- salt - 7 gr
- milk - 210 ml
- 5 eggs - 5 units
- vegetable oil - 110 ml
- currants - 300-400 gr
Method of preparation:
1. Beat the room temperature butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Mix the milk, vegetable oil and eggs separately until smooth.
3. Pour the resulting mixture gradually into the butter mixture. Mix until homogeneous.
4. Also separately mix the remaining dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla. Add to the mixture and stir to prevent lumps.
5. Sprinkle currants or other berries into the batter and mix everything with a spatula.
6. Pour the finished batter into the mold and bake at 180 degrees for 60-75 minutes. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: