Cucumbers will turn out very crispy and juicy: how to properly preserve a vegetable
Delicious canned cucumbers are a great appetizer for family meals in winter. But you need to make sure that the vegetables are crispy. To do this, make a marinade with ketchup.
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 6 cups of water (200 ml each)
- a pack of chili ketchup (400 g)
- 1 cup of vinegar
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 tbsp of salt
Method of preparation:
1. Put the washed cucumbers in jars. They do not need to be sterilized in advance.
2. Mix everything for the marinade.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Pour the marinade into jars with cucumbers.
5. Put them in the sterilizer for 10 minutes.
6. Cover the jars with lids.
7. Roll up and turn over immediately.
You can also find recipes on OBOZ.UA: