Cucumbers that can be stored in apartment conditions: marinade for two liters of water
Pickled cucumbers are traditionally stored in a cold, dark room. In most cases, this is the basement. But if you live in an apartment and there is no suitable place - use the following cooking technology.
1 Soak the cucumbers for at least 2 hours. Trim off the tails.
2. Place dill, oak leaves, currants, horseradish, bay leaves, peppercorns, garlic and a ring of hot pepper in the bottom of a sterilized jar.
3. Lay out the cucumbers.
4. Pour boiling water into each jar, cover with lids and let cool.
5. After cooling, drain the water and boil the brine in it.
For brine for 2 liters of water you will need:
- salt - 90 g
- sugar - 180 g
- vinegar - 200 ml. (9%)
Method of brine preparation:
1. Bring to a boil.
2. Cook for 5 minutes and immediately pour into jars.
3. Twist tightly with a lid, turn over, kutaem and let cool completely for 2 days.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: