Crunchy breading and filling: how to make cottage cheese pancakes for breakfast in a new way
Cheesecakes are a particularly delicious dish made from homemade cottage cheese. They can be prepared with filling and supplemented with semolina, as well as made with or without flour. Ideally, they turn out tender, airy and hold their shape perfectly.
- cottage cheese - 300 g
- eggs - 1 pc
- flour - 3 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Rub cottage cheese through a sieve so that it has an airy and tender texture.
2. Add egg and flour to the grated cottage cheese. Mix everything to a homogeneous mass.
3. Wash, peel and chop strawberries for the filling.
4- From the resulting dough, form cottage cheese pancakes by wrapping a piece of strawberry in them.
5. Roll the cottage cheese pancakes in cornflakes.
6. Fry the cottage cheese pancakes on both sides until golden. Serve with sour cream. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: