Crispy pickles in cold water: no need to boil
To make pickles juicy and crispy, it is not necessary to cook a variety of pickles. The vegetables can be poured with cold water. This will be much faster and even wilted cucumbers will regain their elasticity.
Method of preparation:
1. Rinse the cucumbers and pour cold water over them for 1-2 hours. This way they will regain their crunchy texture if they have peeled a bit.
2. Put horseradish leaves, dill (blossomed) and cherry branch with leaves (you can currant branch) in a container and cut garlic (wash and remove the top skin).
3. Cut the ends of the cucumbers, put them in a container and pour cold water to cover completely.
4. Drain the water in a measuring cup.
5. Make brine from it, using 50 g of salt per 1 liter of water.
6. Mix the water and salt well, until the salt is dissolved and pour back.
7. Top with a layer of herbs (horseradish/dill/cherry).
8. Place in refrigerator for 3 days or at room temperature for 1 day.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: