Crispy pickled zucchini for winter: with herbs and garlic
Pickled zucchini for winter is a great appetizer for potatoes and porridge in winter. Vegetables turn out very crispy, juicy and well preserved. It is especially delicious if you add a lot of garlic and herbs.
The idea of cooking crispy zucchini with garlic and herbs for winter is published on the Instagram page of foodblogger Victoria Chernova(vichernova). The technology is as elementary as possible, because all the components just need to be combined and placed in jars.
- 2 kg of zucchini
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 50 g salt
- 1/2 cup or 120 g sugar
- 120 ml of 9% vinegar
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- one bunch each of parsley and dill
Method of preparation:
1. Cut zucchini into large bowl in half-rounds.
2. Squeeze garlic.
3. Chop the dill and parsley.
4. Add the remaining components.
5. Mix everything thoroughly.
8. Roll up. Wrapping in a blanket is not necessary.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can familiarize yourself with recipes: