Crispy galette with blueberries and brie cheese: sharing a seasonal dessert recipe
If you have already prepared a galette with peaches and strawberries - it's time to make such a dessert with blueberries. Such a berry is perfectly combined with delicate brie cheese, so it should definitely be added here. The dough turns out very crisp and dense, so the filling will not fall out of it.
Ingredients for the dough:
- 1 cup green buckwheat flour.
- 1/3 cup gluten-free oat flour (you can make it in a coffee grinder) or whole wheat flour, coat.
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 70 g ghee oil or butter
- pinch of salt
- 3 to 7 tablespoons cold plant milk
- brie cheese
- 400 g blueberries
- 50 g date sugar (any natural sugar will do)
- 10 g tapioca
- vanilla as desired
Method of preparation:
1. Place flour and salt in the mixer bowl. Add the butter in chunks.
2. Mix until crumbly. The butter should be well combined with the flour. Next add the milk until the dough comes together into a soft, homogeneous mass.
3. Roll the dough into a circle between two sheets of parchment.
4. Mix the blueberries, sugar and tapioca.
5. Place chopped cheese in chunks on the dough, top with blueberries.
6. Roll the dough in a circle to form a galette shape.
7. Put to bake in the oven for 40-50 minutes at 170 degrees.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: