Crispy cucumbers with ketchup for the winter: how to prepare a popular appetizer
Ketchup adds a special flavor to cucumbers. Therefore, such a combination has been popular for many years in the canning period. Vegetables turn out very crispy and have a pleasant sweet flavor.
- fresh cucumbers
- garlic (cloves)
- dill sprigs
For the marinade:
- water - 6 cups
- chili ketchup - 6 tbsp.
- salt - 2 tbsp. without topping
- sugar - 200 g
- vinegar - 100 g
Method of preparation:
1. Choose good cucumbers.
2. Place 2-3 garlic cloves, 1/3 sprig of dill in the bottom of the jar.
3. Stir all the ingredients for the marinade.
4. Bring to the boil in a saucepan.
5. Layer the cucumbers in the jars.
6. Fill with marinade.
7. Sterilize jars with cucumbers for 15-20 minutes from the time of boiling.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes: