Crispy cucumbers for winter with lemon: no need to add vinegar
Among all variants of canning cucumbers, the method with lemon is one of the most interesting. Vegetables remain crispy and perfectly preserved all winter. In addition, this technology does not require the addition of vinegar.
Ingredients per liter jar:
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 pcs of oregano pepper
- 2 pcs bay leaf
- 2 cm of horseradish root (leaves can be used)
- 1 umbrella of dill
- 2 currant leaves
- 1-2 circles of lemon
- 0.5 tsp. mustard seeds
- small piece of chili pepper (optional) for spice
Ingredients for the marinade:
- 0.5 liters of water
- 75 g sugar
- 25 g salt
- 0.5 tsp of citric acid or concentrate without a slide
Method of preparation:
1. Lay out all the ingredients on the list in the bottom of the jar.
2. Place cucumbers, it is better to take small ones.
3. For the marinade, mix the ingredients and bring to the boil.
4. Fill with marinade, sterilize for 10 minutes and cover with lids.
5. Empty jars beforehand also sterilize in the oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: