Crispy appetizer with pear and cheese on puff pastry: perfect for wine
When you want to sit with a small group over a glass of wine, this puff pastry appetizer will be a great addition. It will turn out delicious if you combine juicy seasonal pears with tender cheese. The dish takes only 15 minutes to bake in the oven.
- puff pastry
- cream cheese
- Dorblu cheese
Method of preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Roll out the dough into a square shape.
3. Make punctures with a fork.
4. Form beautiful sides with the same fork, pressing it to the dough.
5. Spread the cream cheese on the dough, put the sliced pear and top with the Dorblu cheese cubes.
6. Put it in the oven for 15 minutes.
7. Take it out and pour liquid honey on top.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: