Creamy eggplant soup like in a restaurant: a recipe for a delicious and refined dish
Eggplant is a healthy and versatile product that can be fried, baked, and added to soup. The first dish with eggplant is best cooked in vegetable broth, supplemented with meat or without it.
- eggplant - 500 g
- bell pepper - 400 g
- walnuts - 30 g
- cilantro - 10 g
- garlic - 2 cloves
- lemon juice - 2 tbsp
- onion - 1 pc + pepper - 1 pc + parsley root for broth
- olive oil - 2-3 tbsp.
- sea salt and a mixture of peppers
Method of preparation:
1. First, bake the eggplant and bell pepper in the oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.
2. In parallel, cook the broth based on parsley root, onion and pepper. Add salt.
3. Peel the baked vegetables and cut them into cubes. Put the whole eggplant and half of the pepper into the blender bowl.
4. Chop the walnuts, add half of them to the blender, and set aside half to the pepper.
5. Chop the cilantro and garlic, put them in a blender. Add lemon juice, olive oil, and a little broth. Blend until smooth.
6. Before serving, drizzle the finished soup with olive oil and sprinkle with the remaining pepper and nuts. Enjoy!
Earlier, OBOZREVATEL talked about the spices that will spoil the soup.