Creamy dessert with no dough or baking: you only need 4 ingredients
In summer, you always want light desserts without dough and fatty creams. Therefore, the ideal option would be to make such a creamy mousse. You just need to pour the mass into a glass and put it in the fridge.
- 500 g sour cream from 15%.
- 100 g powdered sugar (more or less)
- 10-15 g cocoa
- 9 g gelatin + 50 g water
Method of preparation:
1. Pour cold water over the gelatin and leave it to swell.
2. Beat the sour cream, powdered sugar and vanilla with a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
3. Divide the mass into two parts.
4. Add the cocoa to the first one and beat for another 2 minutes.
5. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 10-20 seconds and stir to make sure there are no grains.
6. Pour it equally in each mass and whisk for 1-2 minutes more until homogeneous.
7. Place 1 tablespoon each of the chocolate and sour cream mixture in glasses and leave in the refrigerator until completely solidified (you can overnight).
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: