Cottage cheese doughnuts for a snack without yeast and baking
Cottage cheese doughnuts are a simple dessert for tea or a quick snack. They are based on cottage cheese dough without yeast. The treat can be supplemented with filling and cooked in a frying pan.
- cottage cheese - 500 g
- salt - 0.5 tsp.
- sugar - 200 g
- eggs - 4 pcs
- leavening agent - 2 tsp.
- flour - 300 g
Method of preparation:
1. Mix cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar, as well as salt. Beat everything with an immersion blender until smooth.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into the mixture. Knead a homogeneous and soft cottage cheese dough.
3. Grease your hands with vegetable oil and form the dough into balls.
4. Fry the doughnuts in a heated saucepan with plenty of vegetable oil. It will take 5-7 minutes.
5. When ready, the doughnuts can be sprinkled with powdered sugar. Enjoy your appetite!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: