Cottage cheese cookies with sugar right from childhood: a recipe for home baking without eggs
Cottage cheese biscuits are fragrant, crispy and delicious homemade pastries that remind us of childhood. The dish is made with basic cottage cheese dough. You just need to mix all the ingredients. It's easy to work with, rises well, and is very soft.
- flour - 450 g
- cottage cheese - 400 g
- butter - 200 g
- baking soda/baking powder - 0.5 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. To prepare the dough, grate the butter and mix it with the cottage cheese. Add salt, baking soda and flour. Knead the dough.
2. Divide the finished dough into several parts and roll each of them into a layer. Cut out circles with a glass.
3. Roll each circle of dough in sugar on one side, fold in half, then dip the other side of the dough in sugar and fold in half again. Dip the resulting triangle with one side in sugar and place on a baking sheet with the sugar side up.
4. Bake the cookies at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy!
You can also find recipes on OBOZREVATEL: