Cottage cheese casserole without flour and semolina for breakfast
Cottage cheese casserole is the perfect nutritious breakfast option. But it should be as healthy as possible. Therefore, you should use the option that does not have flour or even semolina.
The idea of cooking cheese casserole without flour and semolina for breakfast is published on the Instagram page of foodblogger Tamara with the nickname cakebytomak. The main ingredients that will bind the mass are quite simple.
- 600 g cheese
- 40 g cornstarch
- 40 g milk powder or cream powder (can be replaced with regular milk)
- vanilla sugar
- sugar to taste
- 4 eggs
- pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
1. Mix cheese, sugar, vanilla sugar, starch, and milk.
2. Separate yolks from whites.
3. Add the yolks to the cheese and stir.
4. Beat the whites to peaks and carefully add to the cottage cheese mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Place in a mold and bake at 170 degrees until done.
7. Very tasty to eat warm with sour cream.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: