Chocolate candies with peanuts for a snack: no sugar or baking
Homemade sugar-free sweets are a safe substitute for bought sweets. Traditionally, they are based on fruits, dried fruits, nuts, seeds, sometimes oatmeal or dark chocolate. The dessert is prepared without eggs, sugar, flour or even baking. It is perfect for a tasty sweet snack.
- condensed milk - 1 b
- cream (30%) - 150 ml
- cocoa powder - 3 tbsp. tbsp.
- milk chocolate - 80 g
- salted roasted peanuts - 50 g
Method of preparation:
1. Pour condensed milk into a saucepan, add cocoa and mix everything thoroughly.
2. Pour cream and melted chocolate into the mass. Put on fire and cook until caramelized, stirring constantly.
3. Place the resulting mass on a film and place in the refrigerator to cool down.
4. Meanwhile, chop the salted peanuts.
5. Form balls and roll them in peanuts. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: