Chocolate banana dessert without flour and sugar: very easy to prepare
You can safely eat this dessert and not worry about it being too high in calories. It contains no flour, white sugar, yeast or baking powder. And yet, the dish can be called a full-fledged cake.
The idea of making a chocolate banana dessert without flour and sugar was published on the tastystories.feed culinary page on Instagram. It contains only natural ingredients that make the pastry moderately sweet.
- bananas - 2 pcs.
- cocoa - 3 tbsp
- peanut butter - 1 tbsp with a slide
- honey - 1 tsp
- coconut oil - 1 tbsp
- roasted walnuts - 100 g
Method of preparation:
1. Combine all ingredients except walnuts.
2. Beat with a blender.
3. Chop the nuts with a knife.
4. Add the nuts to the banana mixture.
5. Mix well.
6. Put it on parchment or foil in a baking dish.
7. Bake in a preheated oven to 140 degrees for 25-30 minutes. You need to watch the oven to make sure the dough is set.
8. Take it out and leave it to cool completely.
9. Turn it over onto a plate and remove the parchment.
10. You can also freeze the dough or eat it immediately as a cream without baking.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: