Chicken shanks with potatoes for lunch: what delicious sauce to add
Potatoes and chicken are the perfect combination for a balanced and satisfying dinner. The products are high in protein and fiber. And you can add juiciness with tomatoes and spicy sauce.
The idea of cooking chicken shanks with potatoes and oregano for lunch was published on the Instagram page of food blogger Natalia with the nickname talli_sun. The dish will bake while you go about your business.
- chicken shanks - 5 pcs
- potatoes - 5-6 pcs
- tomatoes - 300 g
- olive oil - 5-6 tbsp
- wine vinegar (white) - 1-1.5 tbsp
- oregano - 2 tbsp
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the potatoes, boil them in salted water until almost tender.
2. Cut the chicken shanks lengthwise and mix in a bowl with salt, pepper, olive oil.
3. Fry the shanks over high heat on both sides for about 10 minutes.
4. Mix olive oil, vinegar, oregano, salt, pepper.
5. Put the shanks, potatoes, and tomatoes in the mold.
6. Pour over the oregano sauce.
7. Cook in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: