Cheese soufflé from "Beauty and the Beast": how to make a dancing dessert
Belle from the famous animated film "Beauty and the Beast" finds herself in an unusual magical castle. The girl is approached by the candlestick holder and invited to sit down at the table. Then begins a real show: napkins dance, teapots sing, and cottage cheese soufflé dances. Many housewives have tried to repeat this last dish at home.
The idea of making cheese soufflé from "Beauty and the Beast" is published on the page of the food blogger Varvara with nickname valerikiry in Instagram. You'll only need five ingredients for the dough.
- butter - 50 g
- milk - 250 ml
- flour - 50 g
- cheese - 150 g
- eggs - 2 pcs.
Method of preparation:
1. Melt the butter, stirring with a whisk, add the flour.
2. Pour in the milk evenly, stirring.
3. If the cheese is not salty, add salt and nutmeg.
4. Add the cottage cheese and wait until it becomes homogeneous.
5. Remove from the heat and add two yolks, whip the whites to puffy peaks and also send to the curd mass.
6. Stir and distribute into the molds.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: