Cauliflower mayonnaise salad: you do not need to boil the vegetable
Cauliflower is a healthy, dietary and nutritious vegetable. In order to cook it deliciously, the vegetable does not have to be boiled, fried or baked. Such cabbage can be eaten raw as it is the perfect ingredient for a salad.
- lemon juice
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. Separate cabbage into small florets and place on a plate.
2. Pour lemon juice over cabbage, add salt and pepper, press garlic.
3. Add mayonnaise. Stir and serve. Bon appetit!
- vegetable oil/olive oil
- spices: salt, pepper, dried/fresh garlic, sweet paprika + Khmeli Suneli, oregano, dried parsley (optional).
1. First, you need to disassemble the cabbage into florets.
2. Pour vegetable oil over the florets and mix.
3. Immediately add all the spices and mix again thoroughly. Place in a baking dish.
4. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top (no need to stir).
5. Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. Done!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: