Cauliflower for a snack without odor: how to fry the vegetable in egg batter
If you want to cook cauliflower without a specific odor, then a successful option will be to fry it in batter. Such a dish turns out to be dietary and it can be eaten on its own or with garnish.
- cauliflower - 1 head
- flour - 1 tbsp.
- garlic - 5 cloves
- eggs - 4 pcs
- dry yeast - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First, you need to separate the cabbage into florets and wash well.
2. Pour water into a saucepan and add salt and spices. Put on fire and bring to a boil. Boil cabbage for 5-10 minutes.
3. Beat eggs in a bowl, add chopped garlic and herbs, as well as spices for the batter.
4. Mix yeast and flour separately. Add the resulting mixture to the egg mixture. Mix thoroughly so that there are no lumps.
5. Dip each cauliflower floret into the batter and put in a heated frying pan with vegetable oil. Fry until cooked through. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: