Pickled cucumbers like McDonald's for burgers, salads and as an appetizer
Canned cucumbers are an indispensable ingredient in the popular burgers from McDonald's. They are piquant and juicy. All because they are prepared using a special technology.
- 3 kg of cucumbers
- 170 g sugar
- 250 g apple cider vinegar or 6% vinegar
- 100 g vegetable oil
- 2.5 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried garlic (fresh garlic should not be substituted)
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp of turmeric without a slide
- 10 tbsp. without a slide of French mustard
Method of preparation:
1. Cut cucumbers into circles of approximately 3-5 mm.
2. Add all the ingredients to the cucumbers.
3. Stir and leave for 15 minutes.
4. Place cucumbers on fire and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Put nto jars and twist.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: