Budget Chinese cabbage salad without mayonnaise: perfect for a snack
The salad is a great dish not only for side dishes, but also for snacking. It can be made with fresh vegetables: young and Chinese cabbage, cucumbers, carrots, beets, and complemented with greens, fillets and crab sticks.
- chicken fillet - 1 pc
- Chinese cabbage - 250 g
- carrots - 1 pc
- walnuts - 30 g
- green onion
- vegetable oil
- salt, pepper
- chicken spice
- olive oil - 40 ml
- 20ml soy sauce
- lemon juice - 10 ml
- honey - 1 tsp.
- mustard with grains - 1 tsp.
Method of preparation:
1. First prepare the fillet, wash it, dry it, cut it into two pieces. Sprinkle salt, pepper and seasoning on both sides. Fry until tender.
2. When cooked, cool the fillet and cut into cubes.
3. Cut the Chinese cabbage into squares, chop the onion and nuts.
4. Grate the carrots on a Korean grater. Mix all the prepared ingredients.
5. Next, mix all the ingredients for the dressing and dress the salad. Done!
Previously OBOZREVATEL reported how to cook salad with young cabbage for dinner.