Budget broccoli fritters: a healthy snack in 15 minutes
Broccoli is a healthy and nutritious vegetable that can not only be boiled but also complemented with other dishes. One of the best options is fritters. They are budget-friendly, affordable, dietary and perfect for a light snack.
- broccoli - 500 g
- eggs - 2 pcs
- flour - 1-2 tbsp.
- salt, pepper
Method of preparation:
1. First you need to separate broccoli into individual florets and boil for about 3-4 minutes.
2. Place the boiled cabbage in ice water, cool, dry and shred.
3. Mix eggs with flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
4. Add broccoli to the batter and mix again.
5. Spoon the ready batter into the frying pan and cook. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: