Better than sauce and ajika: a recipe for pepper seasoning for meat and pasta
Sauce or caviar can be made not only from tomatoes and zucchini, but also from peppers. This is a great option for the winter, because the seasoning can be used for meat, pasta, and eaten as a snack with bread. It is moderately spicy and easy to prepare.
- red bell pepper - 3 kg
- garlic - 3 heads
- sugar - 360 g
- vegetable oil - 300 ml
- salt - 2 tbsp
- ground red hot pepper - 1 tsp.
- tomato paste - 600 g
- vinegar 9% - 200 g
- bay leaf - 4 pcs
- dried basil - 1 p
Method of preparation:
1. First, peel and grind the pepper through a meat grinder. Also grind the red pepper.
2. Add sugar, oil, and salt to the mixture. Stir and put everything on the fire. Cook for 30 minutes after boiling.
3. After the allotted time has passed, add tomato paste, vinegar, basil, bay leaf, and grate garlic. Cook for another 10 minutes.
4. At this point, you can remove the pan from the heat and put the mixture into sterile jars. It's ready!
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: