Better than ice cream: how to make homemade strawberry sorbet
Sorbet is a special kind of ice cream made with fresh or frozen berries. The dessert made in this way is healthy and low in calories, as it is based exclusively on natural ingredients.
- mint - 5-6 leaves
- lemon juice - 1-2 tbsp.
- basic sugar or icing sugar - 2-3 tbsp.
- yoghurt - 1-2 tbsp.
Method of preparation:
1. Freeze strawberries beforehand. Place the frozen berries in a blender, add the mint and heated lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
2. Add the powdered sugar to the mixture. Whisk again until smooth.
3. Add the yoghurt to the mixture and whisk again until smooth.
4. Put the finished strawberry mixture into a mould or container and put it into the freezer for 4 hours. At the same time, take the sorbet out and stir every 30-35 minutes. Bon appetit!
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can read the recipes: