Baked spicy young potatoes in 20 minutes
Young potatoes have a very fragrant, soft and pleasant sweetish taste. Besides boiling, it can also be baked. To form a golden and crispy crust, the vegetable should be smeared with a fragrant dressing of oil and spices.
The idea of cooking baked young potatoes in spices is published on the page of a food blogger with the nickname zhuravlina_cooking on Instagram. Before baking, the potatoes should be boiled for some time.
- young potatoes - 1.5 kg
- salt - 1-1.5 tsp. (to taste) + salt - 1/2 tsp.
- smoked paprika - 2 tsp.
- hops-sunneli - 1 tsp.
- dried garlic - 1 tsp.
- oil - 60-70 ml
- potato seasoning (optional)
Method of preparation:
1. Choose small or medium potatoes, peel or just rinse them well.
2. Transfer to a pot, cover with water and cook until half-cooked (so that it does not boil over) for about 20 minutes.
3. Add the spices to the oil and stir.
4. Drain the potatoes.
5. Transfer to a baking dish covered with parchment, pour the dressing over and mix gently.
6. Transfer to the oven preheated to 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes until golden.
Also on OBOZREVATEL you can find recipes for: