Autumn cinnabons with pumpkin that always turn out fluffy: how to make
When the cold season comes, the smell of fragrant sweet pastries appears in the houses. And very often these are cinnabons. For them, you need to make a very loose and elastic dough, into which you need to add pumpkin. The mass will be moderately sweet and tender.
Ingredients for the dough:
- milk - 375 ml
- vegetable oil - 125 ml
- sugar - 90 g
- yeast - 7 g
- pumpkin puree - 250 g
- flour - 800 g
- honey - 1 tsp
- salt - 1 tsp
Ingredients for the filling:
- butter - 125 g at room temperature
- sugar - 130 g
- cinnamon - 3 tbsp
Ingredients for the glaze:
- cream cheese - 150 g
- powdered sugar - 80 g
- 20% cream - 2 tbsp
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Method of preparation:
1. Peel the pumpkin, cut it into pieces.
2. Cook for 20 minutes, pour out the excess water.
3. Beat with a blender until smooth.
4. Prepare the dough: dissolve the yeast, salt, 1 tablespoon of sugar and 3-4 tablespoons of flour in milk.
5. Put it in a warm place for 15-20 minutes, when the dough rises with a cap and begins to settle, it is ready.
6. In a bowl, mix the dough, oil, sugar, honey and pumpkin puree, add flour and knead the dough.
7. Knead the dough well and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, preferably overnight.
8. Take the dough out of the fridge, knead it and divide it into 2 parts.
9. Roll out each piece into a rectangle 0.3-0.4 centimeters thick.
10. Brush with softened butter, sprinkle with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar, roll into a tight roll, pinch the edges.
11. Cut the roll into 3-4 cm thick pieces and place them in a baking dish 2 cm apart. Leave to proof for 20-30 minutes.
12. Then send to the oven preheated to 175-180 degrees for 30 minutes until golden brown. The baking time may vary depending on your oven.
13. Make the cream: beat the cottage cheese with cream with a whisk, add powdered sugar and lemon juice. Lubricate the hot cinnabons with it.
You can also find more recipes on OBOZREVATEL: